Highslide Image Viewer
- Mod Name:
- Highslide Image Viewer
- Created By:
- New Feature
- First Created:
- October 07, 2008, 08:16:13 PM
- Last Modified:
- July 30, 2012, 12:47:21 PM
- Latest Version:
- Compatible With:
- 1.1.6, 1.1.7, 1.1.8, 1.1.9, 1.1.10, 1.1.11, 1.1.16, 2.0 Beta 4, 2.0 RC1, 2.0 RC1-1, 2.0 RC1.2, 2.0 RC2
- Total Downloads:
Download this mod
This mod integrates Highslide JS script into SMF.
What is Highslide JS?
* No plugins like Flash or Java required.
* Popup blockers are no problem. The content expands within the active browser window.
* Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down or leave the page without closing it.
Highslide JS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. This means you need the author's permission to use Highslide JS on commercial websites. http://highslide.com/#licence
Highslide Image Viewer mod features:
* Show full-size image like popup window when user click thumbnail
* Autoresize full-size image for browser window
* Slideshow for images on page
* Prev/Next with arrow keys
* Work for attached and linked images with thumbnails
* Also works for thumbnails from Imageshack.us, Photobucket.com, iPicture.ru, Radikal.ru, Keep4u.ru, Xs.to and Fotosik.pl. (Fixes for Imageshack.us & Photobucket ported from karlbenson's Integrate Lightbox mod)
1.0 RC3 - First public release.
1.0 RC4 - Some language files added.
1.0 RC5 - Danish translation added.
1.0 RC6 - Some visual fixes.
1.0 RC7 - Fixed warning "Undefined index: subject" with some portals/bridges. French-utf8 translation added.
1.0 RC8 - Fixed warning "Undefined index: host" with wrong attachment path.
1.0 RC9 - Mod works with thumbnails from SMF Media Gallery.
1.0 - Support for thumbnails from Fotosik.pl added (Thanks to pecado). Polish translation added.
1.1 - Some bugfixes. Support for thumbnails from Xs.to added (Thanks to jamz)
1.2 - Some bugfixes.
1.3 - "Signature images bug" fixed.
1.4 - Support for mod Attachments Positioning added. (Attachments Positioning 1.2 tested)
1.5 - Support for mod Attachments In Message added. (Attachments In Message 1.3 tested)
1.6 - Updated for support SMF2 RC2.