Childboards as Dropdown
Download this mod
Childboards as Dropdown allows you to convert the normal list of Child Boards into a dropdown input to conserve space and improve the forum layout.
You can enable or disable this modification from the admin panel. In addition, you can define a number of childboards allowed to be displayed normally, before that board is converted to the new layout. This allows you to only convert boards with "X" amount of childboards to a dropdown so boards with few childboards still display normally. You do have the option to over-ride and have all boards convert to the new layout however.
The original version of this modification was written by Rumbaar.
TinyPortal Bug Reported by: teos55.
- Enable / Disable Mod
- Boards Containing > "X" Children Become Dropdown
- Many improvements.
- TinyPortal Compatibility Bugfix.
- ! bugfix: modification breaks when collapsing categories, and throws undefined errors. (!~./modifications.xml)
- Special thanks to Tonyvic for reporting the bug.
- + now compatible with portals. (!./modifications.xml)
- + phpDocumentor utilized for all mod functions. (!./cad_source/main.php, !./cad_source/resources/hooks.php)
- !bugfix: Settings conflict with other modifications. (!./resources/hooks.php)
- + Complete rewrite
- ! Modification Renamed
- Version: 2.0.4
- Written by: Labradoodle-360
- Copyright: Matthew Kerle - All Rights Reserved
- Dedicated To: LILM, my family, and Scotty Christianson.