Download this mod
Spoiler Tag is a tag for including spoilers in threads.
Note: Permission settings were removed in version 0.7 and above due to lack of use, confusion about enabling, and maintainability concerns.
Version Support List
- Version 0.1.7 only supports SMF 1.1 Beta 3
- Version 0.2.3 only supports SMF 1.1 RC1
- Version 0.2.4 only supports SMF 1.1 RC2
- Version 0.2.4 and 0.2.5 only support SMF 1.1 RC2
- Version 0.2.6 and 0.2.6.1 only support SMF 1.1 RC3
- Version 0.3.0 only supports SMF 1.1
- Version 0.3.1 only supports SMF 1.1.1
- Version 0.3.2 only supports SMF 1.1.2
- Version 0.3.3 and 0.3.3a supports SMF 1.1.2 and newer
- Version 0.6 supports SMF 1.1.2 and newer and SMF 2.0
- Version 0.7 supports the SMF 1.1 series and SMF 2.0 RC2
- Version 0.7.1 supports the SMF 1.1 series and SMF 2.0 RC2
- Version 0.7.2 supports the SMF 1.1 series and SMF 2.0 RC3
- Version 0.7.2a supports the SMF 1.1 series and SMF 2.0
Note: Version 0.5 only supports SMF 2.0 beta. Version 0.6 supports 1.1 and 2.0.
There are three different types of spoilers to use, which can be define per theme. If a theme have not defined a type the default one will be used.
The types are:
Default a fieldset which reveal the text when the mouse is hovering over.
The second type is a link that reveal the text when clicked upon, and hide it again when clicked again.
The third is simlar to the second one, but the link is replaced by a button.
The type is set in Current Theme in Admin Panel:
Spoilers are wrapped by a tag called "spoiler":
[spoiler]spoiled text :)[/spoiler]
You can also set a custom title for the spoiler in the tag using the following style:
[spoiler=Custom Title]spoiled text :)[/spoiler]
It will appear as so: