Personal Message to Groups
Download this mod
|Original Author: Arantor||Current Author: Robbo|
|Supported Languages: English (US/UK)|
|Mod Support Topic | Mod Bugtracker | My Other Mods|
This mod adds a list of checkboxes to the personal message screen, allowing an admin or other user to pick one or more usergroups and for that user to be able to send messages to all users in those groups at a time.
Instead of finding three or four users who are administrators, this would allow them to select 'Administrator' from the dropdown and it would go to all of the users in the Administrator group at once.
For the purposes of limitations, a group PM like this is considered to be one message out of a user's per hour quota, and is considered to be only one user in the 'maximum number of recipients'. (Sending to two groups is 2 users, and so on)
It is possible to limit which groups are possible recipients of such PMs, meaning you can remove administrators and other groups from the list, as well as setting permissions on who can send to groups.
Note: post count groups are not supported at this time, neither are the board-level moderator group. You'll have to create a regular usergroup and PM them that way.
- Added compatibility for 2.0 - 2.0.2
- Added compatibility for 2.0 RC3 (1.1.11 users don't need to bother with this version)
- Added compatibility for 2.0 RC2 public release (removed Charter support)
- Added ability to pick on a per-group basis whether to send To or Bcc that group
- Added 2.0 RC2 compatibility
- Bugfix for only one membergroup being available to send to not being selectable
- Bugfix for some browsers with the collapse/expand
- Added permission for sending to groups
- Added support for sending to multiple groups at once
- Initial release