Tidy Child Boards
Download this mod
This mod allows you to tidy up the look of your child boards into nice ordered columns.
Compatible with pretty much any theme for SMF 2.0!!
Once installed, you'll find these options in the Features and Options page of the admin panel:
* choice of 2, 3 or 4 columns
* for child boards with new posts, you also get the following options:
* whether the link is bold or not
* whether you get the [new] icon next to it
* option of having small copies of the board's icon next to the child boards, which also light up (the same as the board icon) if there are new posts
This mod supercedes and replaces 'Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards'.
2.0 - May 7 2016
- SMF 1.1.x users should continue to use the 1.x version of the mod for whatever reason
- SMF 2.0 users should use the 2.0 version of the mod; this requires zero theme edits, fewer other edits and generally should work better
1.4.1 - June 22 2013
Compatibility for 2.0.4 (no code changes)
1.1.18 should work just fine as well
1.4 - 28 July 2012
Adds support for 2.0 - 2.0.2
Dropped support for all RC versions
1.3 - 9 March 2010
Added 2.0 RC3 support, no version number change, no code change
1.3 - 31 January 2010
Fixed missing $scripturl in scope for unapproved posts/topics in the child boards (thanks SleePy for the heads-up)
1.2 - 29 December 2009
Added German support thanks to ianus.
Fixed stupid bug in uninstaller not removing the CSS file in 1.1.x.
Done some work on the IE6/7 bug, which is a browser bug, not anything else. Not really sure what else to do with it other than what I've done to be honest.
Reorganised files to be tidier.
1.1 - 13 December 2009
Added 2.0 RC1.2 support
Fix a validation issue (Thanks Sabre!)
1.0 - 9 December 2009
First public release