User Agreement Update
Download this mod
User Agreement Update provides a fully re-written system for both modifying and controlling the user agreement.
Allowing you to force (all|groups|members) to re-accept the user agreement before continuing to browse the forum, with two different modes (strict|relaxed), or the ability to turn off requiring members to re-accept at all.
The interface has a lot of jQuery implemented for the best experience possible, along with CSS3 for some extra styling benefits.
Multilingual support was achieved with some very nice results.
- Parse BBC
- Display Smileys
- Modify User Agreement
- Change Language
- Restore To:
- Latest Revision (restores to last save)
- Default (restores to default agreement)
- Show and Require
- Require Re-Agreement - When the user agreement is updated should members have to re-accept it?
- Member Mode - Strict: Members must accept before doing anything. Relaxed: Members can browse topics, but not access any actions.
- Bypass Groups (Primary & Post-based) - Select groups that do not have to re-accept the user agreement.
- Bypass Member(s) - Members that do not have to re-accept the user agreement.
- FULLY Multilingual
- CSS3 & jQuery Implementation
- !enhancement: file heading modified. (all package files).
- !enhancement: hacking attempt typo corrected. (!uau_source/)
- !enhancement: $smcFunc['strtolower'](); utilized for group colours. (!uau_source/Subs-Handler.php)
- !bugfix: "regular" membergroup added to $membergroups in loadMemberGroups(); (!uau_source/Subs-Handler.php, !uau_language/Handler.english.php)
- !enhancement: globals split into two lines (!HandlerFunc [uau_source/Handler.php])
- !bugfix: jQuery is only loaded if not previously loaded. (!uau_source/Handler.php x 2)
- !bugfix: json_encode(); replaced with utf8_encode();. (!uau_source/Handler.php)
- !enhancement: inline CSS coding style updated. (!uau_source/Handler.php)
- !enhancement: long string of globals separated into two lines.
- File: ./resources/Handler.php
- Function: HandlerFunc();
- !bugfix: readme now includes PHP requirement for json_encode(); and json_decode(); (PHP >= 5.2.0)
- !enhancement: various readme.txt changes.
- Icon Set: Fugue-Icons
- Written by: Labradoodle-360
- Copyright: Matthew Kerle - All Rights Reserved
- Dedicated To: LILM, my family, and Scotty Edward Johnson.