Integration Hooks Report
Download this mod
Complete credit for this mod goes to [SiNaN] (to me only the blames for having uploaded it only after several months...sorry everybody)
This mod adds an admin page where all the active hooks are presented.
Starting with version 1.3 it's possible to disable active hooks.
Please note disable hooks will most likely remove functionalities added by mods and in certain cases could break your forum! Do it only if you are absolutely sure of what you are doing
...I know this warning is useless and someone will eventually break it... ...well, it's not my fault.
The mod is also available at github: https://github.com/emanuele45/IntegrationHooks
Translations not yet in the package
- 1.0: initial release (thanks [SiNaN])
- 1.1: added recursive scan of $sourcedir (see Feline's comment)
- 1.2: fixed a couple of issues (thanks [SiNaN]) and added Russian translation (thanks Bugo)
- 1.3: added inactivation of hooks and filter by hook - fixed issues reported by Bugo and updated Russian translation (thanks Bugo)
- 1.4: fixed undefined index error reported by phantomm; added Spanish Latin (thanks 4Kstore) and Polish translations (thanks phantomm); fixed another error (wrong icon for delete)
- 1.5: fixed the enabling/disabling and removal of hooks that were broken...
- 1.5.1: restored the filter, added Italian translation, ignoring backup files, other minor fixes
- 1.5.2: fixed hooks to be php 5.4 friendly; fixed (again) hooks filter function that was breaking the disabling of hooks; update Russian translation (thanks Bugo)
- 1.5.3: added Dutch translation (by Yoshi2889)