Alternative Menu With Top Menu Icon & Button Remover For SMF 2.0.x & 1.1.x (Hook Version!)
- Mod Name:
- Alternative Menu With Top Menu Icon & Button Remover For SMF 2.0.x & 1.1.x (Hook Version!)
- Created By:
- Theme Enhancements
- First Created:
- July 22, 2014, 10:14:12 PM
- Last Modified:
- December 07, 2014, 02:29:55 AM
- Latest Version:
- Compatible With:
- 1.1.19, 1.1.20, 2.0.8, 2.0.9
- Total Downloads:
Download this mod
Alternative Menu With Top Menu Icon & Button Remover (Hook!)
Version 1.4.2 For SMF 2.0.x (Hook, No File Modification) and For 1.1.x
Version 1.4.2m For SMF 2.0.x (Mostly Hook, One File Modification) and For 1.1.x
- Please do your own backup though every installation is backed up automatically.
- This mod will provide you with an alternative menu similar to default where you can simply remove any buttons.
- You will be directed to its settings page immediately upon its successful installation.
- You can enable this mod or disable it as well as any of its available buttons
- But we will add more features like adding profile avatar, menu / submenu etc if needed later on.
- We added top menu icon for those who wish to use image / icon menu instead of text menu.
- You can test it in lower SMF 2.0.x & 1.1.x version too as IMO it should work just fine.
Thank you for using/testing it.
Abu Fahim Ismail.
BSD License. Feel free to modify accordingly but keep author's link if it is in there somewhere.
The icons used are Crystal Clear and are released under LGPL (GNU Lesser General Public License).
#Updated to version 1.4.2 (fully hook version & partially hook version)
- Added icons license and name.
- Fixed support to Change Profile Text To Avatar mod.
- Added more supports for download ['dldir'], multimedia ['multimedia'], teampage ['teampage'] and shop ['shop'].
- Creating two mod packages for this, i.e. fully hook and mostly hook.
- Reason: some sites are experiencing problem with injecting $context['html_headers'] via hook.
- So, that part will be modified manually in mostly hook package.
#Updated to version 1.4.1 (hook version)
- Removing old icons and replacing it to a new one since we overlooked that the license did not allow redistribution.
- Fixed css stylings that used jointly with Default Menu On Top mod.
- Added support to Change Profile Text To Avatar mod so that it won't change Avatar to Profile Icon, if enabled.
#Updated to version 1.4.0 (hook version)
- Re-wrote the mod so that it won't affect forum original menu.
- As such supports other mods that is using the main menu whether top or sub menu.
- Added icon for portal ['forum'] / ['community'], arcade ['arcade'], download ['downloads'] and gallery ['gallery'].
- Automatic in SMF version 2.0.x
- The same icons are ready for SMF version 1.1.x but the menu will still need to modified manually.
#Updated to version 1.3.1 (hook version)
- Temporarily cancelling removal function for home menu that is causing undefined $button['href'] and $button['url'] errors.
#Updated to version RC 1.3.0 (hook version)
- Fully using hook with no file modification for SMF 2.0.x.
#Updated to version 1.2.2
- fix some of minor css alignment.
- fix css to work with search bar to menu mod.
- fix css to work with default menu on top mod.
#Updated to version 1.2.0
- Support SMF 1.1.x
For SMF 1.1.x this mod now requires pre-installation of:
- Enhanced Mod Settings Page mod (EMSPv100.zip); and
- Default Menu On Top mod.
For SMF 2.0.x users:
- If you faced problems with other mods, or $context['html_headers'] via hook is not working correctly, please install mostly hook (m) version.