SMFShop - Shop MOD
- Mod Name:
- SMFShop - Shop MOD
- Created By:
- SMFHacks.com Team
- New Feature
- First Created:
- December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM
- Last Modified:
- September 19, 2015, 12:54:18 AM
- Latest Version:
- Compatible With:
- 1.1, 1.1.12, 1.1.13, 1.1.14, 1.1.15, 1.1.16, 1.1.17, 1.1.18, 1.1.19, 1.1.20, 1.1.21, 2.0, 2.0.3, 2.0.4, 2.0.5, 2.0.6, 2.0.7, 2.0.8, 2.0.9, 2.0.10, 2.0.11
- Total Downloads:
Download this mod
SMFShop is a Shop Mod for SMF (that should be fairly obvious ). Members of your Forum will collect credits every time they make posts, and can exchange the points for items in the shop (eg. Random Points, Add 100 to Post Count, Increase Karma, etc.) This mod is very similar to IBStore for Invision Board.
Documentation for SMFShop may be found at the SMFShop Wiki!
Note that if you use a different theme, you must make some modifications to that theme's templates (otherwise the shop button won't appear). Please see http://www.smfshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=39.0 for more information!
!Fixed sending money on Shop-Send.php for users allowing both real_name,member_name instead of just member_name.
!Fixed bug in SMF 2.0 version on removetopic edits.
!Better remove topic shop points code thanks to Liam_michael
!Fixed some caching issues if you used the caching. The money is now cleared when being added/subtracted from a user.
!Fixed bug in the bank for accepting float values.
!Added better request protection for race conditions when sending items/shop money
!Fixed issue sending money only checking for username and not displayname too
+Now using comma separators for points/cash
!Fixed some bugs with inserts for SMF 2.0 RC2
!Fixed bug with send email item if a textarea was included as an extra field
!Fixed bug for SMF 1.1.x for only using integers instead of floats for board bonuses.
+Added support for SMF 2.0 RC2
+Added checking if the username already exists when using the Change Username item.
+Edited several item files to use updateMemberData() instead of using a database query
+Added support for board-specific credit amounts, based off request at http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,554.html. This may not be fully functional at the moment.
![Shop.template.php] Fixed bug on View Other Members' Inventory page (reported by Sakuragi - http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,525.45.html)
![install_SMF1-1.xml] Fixed bug regarding Load.php edit (reported by feeble - http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,635.html)
![Steal.php] Fixed bug reported by jdv (thanks to Sakuragi) - http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,559.0.html
![Shop-Inventory.php] Fixed bug when viewing member's inventory, reported by thelastkiss (http://www.smfshop.com/forum/index.php/topic,532.msg2772.html#msg2772)
![Shop.template.php] Removed unneeded (commented) code
![Shop.template.php] Fixed 'Buy Stuff' display issue in Firefox
Version 3.1 for SMF 1.1.X
!Fixed missing global in ChangeDisplayName item
!Fixed missing global IncreaseKarma item
!Fixed issues with mod_security with ;id= in the url
!Fixed two broken link trees action=shop;do=invother and action=shop missing ?
!Fixed some joins for better mysql 5 support
+Added Shop.english-utf8.php if you are using utf8 on your board
!Fixed some spelling bugs in Shop.english.php
!Removed ` from queries in the installScript file for Shop which could fail in some setups.
VERSION 3.0 RELEASED! This is quite a major release, and several things have changed. This version does not support SMF 1.0!
Changes in this release
- Lots of code cleanup
- Category support: You can now categorize your items
- Permissions: You can disable access to the shop for certain membergroups
- Bonuses per character and word: Give bonuses to a user depending on the number of characters or words in their post
- Bank deposit/withdrawal fees
- Option to not delete item after use: Great for items you'd like members to keep
- When editing an item, you can now edit the item_info (custom info entered when adding the item)
- Several minor formatting changes
- Fixed problem with SMF 1.1's "Find Members" popup
- Bold the current section on the left menu
- In "10 Richest Members" list, have links to their profiles
- When sending an item to someone, show an error if they don't exist
- Allow floating point values for interest
- And several other (minor things)
Some Quick Info:
* To access the Shop MOD control panel, just go into your Admin panel, and scroll to the bottom. On the left there should be some links for shop administration
* To get into the shop, click on the 'Shop' button at the top of your forum.
* To choose which forums credits are accumulated on, go into the 'Manage Boards' section of your SMF admin panel. There will be an option for it there.
NOTE: In order to get the bank interest working, you MUST set a cron job. If your web host uses cPanel, please see http://www.daniel15.com/smfshop_wiki/Bank_Interest for details on how to get this working
(c) 2009-2014 http://www.smfhacks.com
(c) 2005-2008 DanSoft Australia - http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/