- Mod Name:
- Created By:
- Matthew K.
- New Feature
- First Created:
- July 14, 2007, 09:51:57 AM
- Last Modified:
- June 06, 2012, 10:59:10 PM
- Latest Version:
- Compatible With:
- 1.1.3, 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 1.1.6, 1.1.7, 1.1.9, 1.1.11, 1.1.14, 1.1.16, 2.0 Beta 3 Public, 2.0 Beta 3.1 Public, 2.0 Beta 4, 2.0 RC1-1, 2.0 RC3, 2.0, 2.0.2
- Total Downloads:
Download this mod
A simple mod that allows users to easily keep track of their favourite topics.
- One-click adding of bookmarks
- User friendly interface for managing bookmarks
- Automatically delete bookmarks when the topic they link to is deleted.
- Modified display template, that allows adding to bookmarks with just a single click.
- Bookmark listing, that allows quick access to the bookmarked topics.
- * Try doing a better job at adding the 'add bookmark' button to old-style Display templates. (Thanks, raycardillo)
- & Added a Croatian translation.
- ! The mod is now compatible with SMF 2.0 final.
- * Try doing a better job at adding the 'add bookmark' button to the Display template.
- * Updated the template to match Curve's look and feel. [does not affect the 1.1 branch]
- ! Cleaned up the code somewhat. [does not affect the 1.1 branch]
- & Added a Russian translation.
- ! Package problem
- ! Typo in query
- + Extended the database query for the 'view bookmarks' screen to allow better customization of the bookmarks template.
- & Enhanced the layout of the 'view bookmarks' template to include replies, views and last post.
- * Added Serbian translation.
- + Whether users can create bookmarks or not, now relies on a unique permission (make_bookmarks) instead of the can_reply permission.
- * Added a few strings to the translations to support the above.
- ! Made the mod installable on SMF 2.0 Beta 4.
- Fixed an issue with the package that resulted in a parse error in Display.template.php after installing the mod.
- Now also compatible with versions that have a 'Public' suffix in their version number. Nothing else was changed.
- Due to confusion, I have decided to merge the package for both SMF 1.1 and SMF 2.0 into one package. The result is version 2.1. Nothing else has changed.
- Rewrote the mod for use in SMF 2.0. The SMF 2.0 package is NOT for use in SMF 1.1!
- + Show whether there are new replies in a bookmarked topic (Bookmarks.php)
- & Redone the bookmarks template, making it a bit more organised (Bookmarks.template.php)
- + Allow users to delete multiple bookmarks at the same time (Bookmarks.php)
- & Updated the bookmark template accordingly (Bookmarks.template.php)
- * Slightly adjusted the language files (Modifications language file)
- ! Guests shouldn't be able to have bookmarks (Bookmarks.php)
- * Added a language string for the change above (Modifications.lang.php)