Download this mod
Adds the option to declare the pc being used to log into SMF as a public pc by setting autocomplete to 'off' for the username fields this will stop the username from being remembered on public PCs once the option is selected.
## Github Repository
This mod is distributed under Mozilla 1.1 license, more information can be found in the license.txt file.
## Browser restrictions due to jQuery compatibility as of: 29 November 2011
- Firefox 3.6, 5.0.x, 6.0.x
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Safari 5.0.x
- Opera Current - 1 version
- Chrome Current - 1 version
## Known Issues:
- Opera: Will still prompt user to remember password with browser but autocomplete attribute is still added to username field.
## Version: 0.3.4
- Install option fixed for 2.0.x branch of SMF.
- Fixed issue with escaping single quotes for SSI.php modifications.
- Install option available now for patch version 2.0.2.
- Moved custom jQuery references to $context['html_headers'].
- Added in jQuery static file for redundancy.
- Cleaned up a few old jQuery references.
- Updated autocomplete.jQuery.js to use attr() instead of prop().
- Updated to use Google's CDN jQuery 1.7.1 instead of static file uploaded.
- Added 'This is a public computer' checkbox to main login on page header and to alternative login for secured pages.
- Updated checkboxes to be aware of other checkboxes if two are on screen.
- Modification to allow the autocomplete attribute to be added to all the username login fields including the SSI.php login function.