AMSP - Add Member's Signature Permission (Partially Hook!)
- Mod Name:
- AMSP - Add Member's Signature Permission (Partially Hook!)
- Created By:
- First Created:
- December 20, 2014, 01:32:12 AM
- Last Modified:
- November 02, 2015, 12:54:23 AM
- Latest Version:
- Compatible With:
- 2.0.9, 2.0.11
- Total Downloads:
Download this mod
AMSP - Add Member's Signature Permission
- For SMF 2.0.x
- Partially using hook, modifications on three files.
1. Please do your own backup though every installation is backed up automatically.
2. By default, forum members are usually allowed to have their own signatures (to advertise).
3. These signatures are shown at display (post), personal messsage, profile summary etc (are there any more?).
4. Some signatures are anoying and forum admins / owners dislike this (or they want to charge some payment for them ).
5. Using this mod added permission, forum admins / owners can decide which groups are allowed to have their signatures.
6. This mod will automatically stop displaying all members' signatures (other than admin groups), until permission is given.
7. You can test it in all lower SMF 2.0.x version too as IMO it should work just fine.
Thank you for using/testing it.
Abu Fahim Ismail.
BSD License. Feel free to modify accordingly but keep original and current authors' link(s) if it is in there somewhere.
Github link: ahrasis/AMSP-Add-Members-Signature-Permission-Mod
- Fix display in both classic and simple view in permission page.
- Initial release.