Add 'Show Debug Information' setting to Server Settings
- Mod Name:
- Add 'Show Debug Information' setting to Server Settings
- Created By:
- Feature Enhancement
- First Created:
- October 15, 2008, 08:58:25 AM
- Last Modified:
- March 01, 2016, 02:02:56 PM
- Latest Version:
- Compatible With:
- Total Downloads:
Download this mod
Adds a new "Show debug information" setting Server Settings that enables/disables SMF's query debugging features. When enabled, SMF displays debug information at the bottom of each page which includes the following information:Template files that were loaded
- Sub-template files that were loaded
- Language files that were loaded
- Style sheets that were loaded
- Number of files included (and which ones)
- Cache hits (and what they were)
- Queries used (including full details)
This information is very useful for debugging purposes. It's the same thing as adding the $db_show_debug=true line to your Settings.php file except that you don't have to keep manually editing your Settings.php to turn this feature on and off.
The new setting appears on your Server Settings page: Admin -> Configuration -> Server Settings. Check to enable or uncheck to disable, then hit "Save." It's just that simple!
Version 1.1 (Mar. 1, 2016) update for 2.0.11
Version 1.0 (Oct. 22, 2008) original release.