AWSP - Add WebSite Permission (Partially Hook!)
- Mod Name:
- AWSP - Add WebSite Permission (Partially Hook!)
- Created By:
- Additional Authors:
- First Created:
- August 30, 2010, 12:08:26 PM
- Last Modified:
- November 02, 2015, 01:10:00 AM
- Latest Version:
- Compatible With:
- 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.8, 2.0.9, 2.0.10, 2.0.11
- Total Downloads:
Download this mod
AWSP - Add WebSite Permission
- For SMF 2.0.x
- Partially using hook, minor modifications on one file.
1. Please do your own backup though every installation is backed up automatically.
2. By default, forum members are usually allowed to have their own website link with its title (advertised).
3. These websites links and titles are shown at memberlist, display (post), personal messsage, profile summary etc (are there any more?).
4. Some links and titles are anoying and forum admins / owners dislike this (or they want to charge some payment for them ).
5. Using this mod added permission, forum admins / owners can decide which groups are allowed to have their website link(s).
6. This mod will automatically stop displaying members' website link with its title, if any, until permission is given.
7. You can test it in all lower SMF 2.0.x version too as IMO it should work just fine.
Thank you for using/testing it.
Abu Fahim Ismail.
BSD License. Feel free to modify accordingly but keep original and current authors' link(s) if it is in there somewhere.
Original Author: Joker™
Alternative Support Site: BurkeKnight Enterprises
Github link: ahrasis/AWSP-Add-Web-Site-Permission-Mod
- Fix display in both classic and simple view in permission page.
- Fix permission from being displayed as an option in guest profile permission.
- Properly track and record all previous changes.
- Add github link.
- Author and license changed.
- Mod upgraded to partially hook.
- Remove previously created $context and simplify the code.
- Arantor's fix is now correctly applied.
- Try to fix permission by adding membersAllowedTo('permission') in Subs-Members.php as suggested here.
- Remove this bug.
- Add turkish language support.
- Initial release.