Menu Editor Lite
Download this mod
Pro Version: http://www.smfhacks.com/menu-editor-pro.php
Powerful & Customizable. Finally, a powerful solution for managing SMF's menu, that is completely customizable!
- Add Button
- Button Name
- Button Placement (Before / After | Above / Below)
- Link Type (Internal Link [dropdown list] | External Link [define URL]
- Target (Self, Parent, Top, Blank)
- Modify Button
- Remove Button
This modification is released under the Mozilla Public License 1.1.
For more information, please visit http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/ or refer to license.txt.
- ! bugfix: second subs.php modification now takes into account the proper version for uninstalling. (!~./modifications.xml)
- ! bugfix: the profile button now takes into account default SMF membergroup permissions. (!~./menu_source/resources/main.php)
- ! bugfix: SMF default buttons don't show up to anyone but admins due to permissions. (!~./menu_source/resources/main.php)
Huge thanks to Yoshi2889 for letting me investigate on his server.
- ! bugfix: Undefined error on uninstalling due to package name not being updated in revisions. (!~./modifications.xml)
- ! enhancement: installer utilizes text-strings rather than hard-text to "help multi-lingual forums".
- !enhancement: phpDocumentor utilized for all source files. (!./menu_source/*)
- !enhancement: license added to all package files, and license.txt added.
- !enhancement: main.js optimized. (!./menu_scripts/main.js)
- !bugfix: script tag syntax typo corrected. (!./menu_source/main.php)
- !bugfix: double quote typo corrected. (!./menu_source/resources/hooks.php)
- !enhancement: multiple "alpha-styled" package headers that were remaining, replaced with proper header comments.
- !bugfix: invalid XHTML from child link IDs starting with an integer resolved. (!./menu_source/resources/main.php x2, !./menu_source/resources/ajax.php)
- !bugfix: not all children listed in placement dropdown. (!./menu_templates/main.template.php)
- !enhancement: on installation, only buttons are added that are not already existing in the menu_items table. (!./resources/menu_db_install.php)
- !bugfix: target, link_type, level, id_parent and has_children default to NULL corrected: should be default = 0 or 1. (!./resources/menu_db_install.php)
- !enhancement: PHP closing tag removed. (!./menu_language/main.english.php)
- + Initial release!
Note: This modification does remove the unread PM counter from the "PM" menu item. The pro version allows you to add it or remove it.
- Version: 1.0.5
- jQuery Plugin: Int Only Inputs
- Icon Sets: Fugue-Icons & LED-Icons
- Written by: Labradoodle-360
- Copyright: Matthew Kerle - All Rights Reserved