|Support & Help|
June 29, 2009, 04:44:06 PM
April 11, 2022, 12:05:08 PM
2.0.1 April 2022
- Change logic when displaying the bar on profile pages
2.0 April 2022
- Use SMF's bar css style for bar colors
- Remove Ohara library
- Remove old dependencies
- PHP 7.4 or above support
- Remove utf-8 language files
- Clean up template functions
2.1 June 2015
- Changed license to MPL 2.0
- Uses Ohara helper library
- Removes hook specific files in favour of xml based tags
2.0 June 2014
- Compatibility with SMF 2.1 only.
- No more file edits.
- CSS3 CSS3 progress bars thanks to http://red-team-design.com/stylish-css3-progress-bars/
- All css moved to activity.css
- Select the position to show the bar on the Display page.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
1.2 October 2013
- Changed folder structure.
- Removed all template edits.
- Re-wrote all language strings.
- Increase readability for Spanish users.
- Added cache and the ability to clean it whenever a post count increases.
- Re-wrote all source code into a single class.
- Now has its own template file and both the display and the profile HTML are separated into their own functions.
- Uses the custom profile field system to avoid template edits.
1.1 January 2012
-Added compatibility for 2.0.x
-Removed compatibility for 1.1.x
-Reduce queries per page
-Use of hooks
-Less file edits
126.96.36.199 | 28 June 2011
*Now compatible with SMF 2.0
188.8.131.52 | 9 November 2009
* Now compatible with SMF 2.0 RC2 and Curve.
$ Older version of SMF 2.0 are no longer supported, nor is the old default theme Core (The 1.1.x version keeps its Core support, of course).
184.108.40.206 | 1 July 2009
* Small edit to make compatible with SMF 2.0 RC1.2.
> Added translations for Turkish, czech-utf8 and portuguese_pt.
1.0.1 | 1 July 2009
* Added support for SMF 1.1.x.
1.0 | 29 June 2009
$ Created and added to the mod site.