Download this mod
If you want to use Postloop but are too lazy (or are somehow unable) to open your FTP, I come bearing a solution. Install my mod. It's hands free, does your washing, will marry your children into rich families, and much much more*.
Special thanks to Postloop for the help and the postloop.php file creation . Please note Postloop does not currently work for PostgreSQL SMF installs, and what were you thinking using PostgreSQL anyway?!
* not guaranteed
1. Sign up to Postloop.
2. Install the mod on your forum.
3. In your Postloop dashboard click "sites" and then "submit new forum". Don't worry about downloading the file, just click next and fill out the details for your forum.
If you decide to uninstall, disable your website through postloop BEFORE uninstalling this mod.
IF it says it cannot validate postloop.php, double check your forum URL. If it still says it you may need to change the files permissions.
Please note Postloop does not currently work for PostgreSQL SMF installs.
If you want to uninstall but deleted the mod, you can just install the current one over the top then uninstall it, or delete the postloop.php file from your server (all this mod does is place the file in your forums root directory).
Postloop is an awesome paid posting service where you pay for points which are used as a currency for posts. Posters of your requested quality join your forum and post topics.
1. Try it. Buy the $11 package and test it out...I was REALLY happy and now buy the $25 package once a month.
2. Set your quality high....I had 11 people sign up in a day, posting HEAPS which was awesome...but if you only need a few posters then set it at where ever you want and check it every hour...when you have enough, set the quality required to 5 and you shouldn't get (m)any more. I did and I have had none since .
3. Utilise the reserved points feature. I deposit into the reserved points and move 10 over a day with a max of 20 points....it feeds points slowly allowing a steady stream of activity.
0.1 Initial Release.
0.2 Cleanup of Package_info to have readme's as files.
0.3 Added a file to CHMOD the postloop file for you, thanks to the SMF Customisers .